About Sokolska Youth Hostel
We offer pleasant, comfortable, and cheap accommodation in the centre of Prague in a freshly renovated hostel (spring 2011). We provide accommodation in large, bright rooms for individual backpackers, schools, groups (up to 70 persons), couples or families.
Neighbourhood: The Hostel is situated right next to a metro station (I.P. Pavlova, Red Line). From the hostel, it takes just 5 minutes on foot to reach Wenceslas Square – the main street of Prague – so you won't need to use any public transportation as everything is within walking distance. Many restaurants, bars, discos, shops, information centres, exchange offices, banks, etc are all around. A non-stop supermarket is just across the street from hostel.
- Reception is open 24 hour a day all year long
- Bed linens & sheets are included in the price
- Free fast Wi-Fi all over the whole building and 3 x PCs with a free internet
- Free storage of your baggage before check in and after check out
- Free Safe for valuables at the Reception and lockers
- Free Maps and guide books, Free Tours and Full information support
- Free Coffee and Tea throughout the day
- Kitchen – fully equipped and available for free for all travellers
- Big Common Room with cable TV
- Free - iron, hair drier
- Special discounts at nearby pizzerias and Czech restaurants only for hostel guests
- Secured car parking for the price of 300,- CZK per night (please reserve before arrival)
- Transfers from and to the airport up to 11 people for special price (please contact us via email)
Breakfast – available for an extra charge on request.
Staff: Our friendly, competent and very experienced staff will try to help you with all your questions about Prague and make your vacation comfortable and very memorable.
Our hostel is the perfect place in a safe location at a very low cost in the centre of Prague!